Calendar of Events
Clerk and Recorder
Report A Crime
Road and Bridge
Sales and Use Tax
Rio Blanco County Nursing Service
Clicking on any items on this page will link you to information about services available in Rio Blanco County.
- Monitor the health status of the population and the environment, and identify community health problems.
- Prevent and control the spread of communicable disease.
- Promote positive health behaviors and environmental practices.
- Mobilize community partnerships to solve identified health problems.
- Enforce laws and regulations that protect the health of the public and the environment.
- Assure access and provide linkages to personal health services.
- Develop policies that support and protect the health of the community and the environment.
|Rio Blanco County Nursing Service Email: Health Nurse
|209 E. Main
Rangely, CO 81648
(970) 675-2233 (fax)
||345 Market Street
Meeker, CO 81641
(970) 878-0321 (fax)