Minutes for 07/16/09
RIO BLANCO COUNTY PLANNING COMMISSION MEETING
JULY 16, 2009 7:00 P.M.
RIO BLANCO COUNTY ADMINSTRATION BUILDING
A scheduled meeting of the Rio Blanco County Planning Commission was held on Thursday July 16, 2009 at 7:00 p.m. at the Rio Blanco County Administration Building in Meeker, Colorado.
Chairman, Tim Winkler called the meeting to order.
Four members of the Commission were present: Tim Winkler, Oakley Hopkins, Bud Miles and Clint Chappell. These members constitute a quorum. Other parties are listed on the attached roster.
Conditional Use Permit 09-3 - REDI SERVICES
Michelle Carrothers presented the application.
The applicants CUP for an RV park expired requiring applicant to reapply for a new CUP for a 20 space RV park located in the Thornburg Industrial Park, in T1N, R93W, Sec, 18, 6th PM., on County Road 15.
Oakley Hopkins made a motion to approve Conditional Use Permit 09-3 with the following 5 conditions:
1. The applicant shall continue to treat noxious weeds on the site and comply with Section 261 of the LUR.
2. The conditional use approval shall have an annual review by the Planning Department to ensure permit compliance.
3. Review and approval of any changes shall go before the Planning Commission and Board of Commissioners as an amendment to this conditional use permit.
4. Applicant will pay copying charges before final BOCC approval.
5. Only self contained units will be allowed due to the reduction of sanitary stations in the park.
Bud Miles seconded the motion. Roll call vote: Bud Miles (yes), Oakley Hopkins (yes), Clint Chappell (yes), Tim Winkler (yes).
No further business Tim Winkler moved to adjourn the meeting.